Looking for a fun way to update your makeup for fall with out spending a buck?
Being a make up artist in the industry, I had to learn how to be creative and resourceful when I had limited products to work with.
Don’t limit yourself, try new ways to use your eyeshadow, lipsticks, blushes, etc to create new looks
Here is a quick How to tutorial in creating the perfect Ombre Lip
Products you will need:
- Various shades of Lipstick or your favorite one
- blushes or eyeshadows
- neutral lipliner
- A flat stiff eyeshadow blush or if you like a hands on approach your fingers.
- A bit of imagination
Step 1: Line your lips with a natural lipliner. This will give you a crisp clean lip and also keep your lipstick from moving.
Step 2: Use Your Favorite Lipstick or a Lipstick that you want to update that’s been sitting in your drawer and apply to your lips. Use a lip brush for more precision if you can.
Step 3: Choose a blush color or eyeshadow color that is in the same color family as the lipstick. Example if you are using a red lipstick choose a pink blush or eyeshadow. If you want more drama find a gold shimmer eyeshadow.
Step 4: Using the flat stiff eyeshadow or your index finger and pat the eyeshadow or blush right in the center of your pout. This will give your lips the ombre affect and also make your lips look fuller because of the color contrast.
Step 5: Rock your New Fall make up revamped ombre lips, and say
Thank you, I did it myself ….
Perfect DIY makeup trend to update your current makeup for fall! Time to get Creative and start mixing!
Follow Your Haute Couture on Pinterest for more DIY Beauty Makeup Fashion Inspiration
- Get The Most From Your Makeup: Concealer (bellasugar.com)
- 5 Wedding Makeup Tips Every Bride Should Know (bellasugar.com)
- Meet the YSL beauty expert (johnlewis.com)
- Styleblazer Beauty Must-Have: Madonna’s Official Red Lipstick For New Tour (Get Madge’s Hot Painted Pout!) (styleblazer.com)
- Select the Makeup Style and the Lipstick (healthlifestyleforever.com)
- Accentuating Beauty: Part 3 (joycannis.wordpress.com)
- How to Apply Makeup? (jhingblog.wordpress.com)
- Summer glittering (anjacajhen.blogspot.com)