English: Lauren Conrad on the Red Carpet at Vh1 Divas 2009. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
#StyleWorthy Fashion can be found everywhere.
Many of us can’t afford the high-end designer labels that grace the catwalk, but don’t get discouraged.
Kohl’s , yes Kohl’s offers several amazing celebrity fashion collections that are $35-$50 a piece. Not bad.
One of the most notable collections is LC by Lauren Conrad. LC by Lauren Conrad Kohl’s fashion collection represents pieces iconic to Lauren Conrad’s signature California laid-back yet polished style.
It is hard to not find a piece in her collection that would work for any of us. Her pieces offer versatility, sophistication , and gives are wallet a break.
Thanks to Hills2City for sharing LC Lauren Conrad Kohl’s Spring Collection with us.
- Spring Has Sprung (hills2city.wordpress.com)
- LC by Lauren Conrad’s Spring 2013 Collection (ringthealam.com)
- Lauren Conrad for Kohl’s (myfashioncents.com)
- Lauren Conrad (dailyglow.com)
- Love it or Loathe it: Lauren Conrad (cosmopolitan.co.uk)
- Lauren Conrad ‘Kohl’s Spring 2013′ behind the scenes (Photos) (examiner.com)
Originally posted on Hills2City -- Celebrity News, Entertainment News, Fashion:
It may still be winter outside, but the 2013 Spring LC Lauren Conrad Collection for Kohl’s has arrived!
The latest collection contains colorful, charming and quite feminine pieces; lots of pink, blue and green combined with white and black.
The 2013 Spring collection will be available at Kohl’s in February and March, so keep your eyes peeled.