Spring’s Trends are In Full Bloom.
Florals and blooms are cropping up every where this spring.
Spreading from your mother’s garden into your closet.
What is a better way of celebrating the return of spring than wearing a field of spring wildflowers printed blazer?
I’ve seen this floral trend done several ways. Full bloom head to toe or just a few accent pieces to bring a outfit together and add some flair.
For most of us adding floral accents is a more practical approach for everyday wear.
Not a pastel person?
Don’t Worry…flowers can also be found in dark resin bib necklaces to hair accessories as well. Chanel camellia inspired pieces in black and gold can be found at Forever21 to Urban Outfitters for a fraction of the price.
Daisy’s and Tulips with an edge is all the rage.
Are florals blooming up in your closet this spring?
What do you think of this Spring Trend alert? Leave it or Love it? – Lana Layne
- Couture Week Beauty, the Details and Front Row Celebs ♥ (secretstylefile.wordpress.com)
- Trend Roundup: Florals (whatdresscodeblog.com)
- Cupid Shops Smart for Affordable Valentine’s Day Gifts (prweb.com)
- Wear it Wednesday-Winter to Spring Florals (habilimentblog.com)
- Spring Fever (popcornandpandas.wordpress.com)
- Spring 2013 Fashion Trend: Black & White (collegefashion.net)