One of my motos is don’t let the trends work you. Fashion is about you working the trends.”
Better yet, throw it all out the window and create a style to call your own.
Native to Los Angeles, a woman that has worn many hat. Past Industry Make-up Artist turn model, actress eventually to finding my love as a on-air personality/ host, entrepreneur…tech geek, digital marketingproducer.”
How can so many hats fit in one closet?!?! Like many people who live in Los Angeles, we all wear many hats, work various industry jobs, etc. We look fabulous doing it.
I often get asked about my unique sense of style eccentric, hobo, California comfort, designer, to my endless collection of vintage one of a kinds.
A millionaire, I am not. I live on a average American budget attending school simultaneously working. I pay rent for dockside marina property, utilities, books, the usual expenses that you have.
Yet, my closet resembles Neiman Marcus. I didn’t spend millions, or thousands even.
I’m equivalent to the extreme coupon-er of fashion.
Personal Branding and Image is EVERYTHING in this industry.”
Talent and knowledge are key we all know that, but packaging will keep you the head of the pack.
We don’t have to spend last months rent to look fabulous.
I’ll share my personal budget conscience tips on various topics.
Topics that you’ll find:
- Style Tips
- Celebrity inspiration for less
- D.I.Y Fashion and Beauty Tips
- Shopping Tips
- Fashion Store Reviews in Los Angeles
- New online shopping sites
- Fashion and Entertainment Industry tips
- Self-Branding / Self-Marketing tips ( For more general marketing and business post, I am launching a new website with more in depth articles to keep Your Haute Couture focused on style and personal branding)
- Product Reviews
- Contest and Give-Aways
- and maybe a few personal stories in there just so you get to know me better
A few things to expect from my blog:
- I update new blog post about twice a week
- I also share others bloggers articles that are relevant to Your Haute Couture (of course with credit and a link back)
- Sharing my finds on other platforms Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter (Make Sure to follow those as well because I update those more frequent)
- I do get product sent to me to review. I’ll always disclose if I received the item for free.
Don’t forget to subscribe to Your Haute Couture to be updated on new post and contest.
Thanks for following Your Haute Couture!
- Accessorize your outfits to create new ones. Etsy your online marketplace for 1 of a kind accessories and jewelry pieces! (yourhautecouture.com)
- Stock up on designer label watches! Find your new discounted most-wanted style worthy watches at Nordstroms (yourhautecouture.com)
- Who is your style icon… (yourhautecouture.com)
- LA Weekly Picks their Top 10 Vintage and Second Hand Boutiques of Los Angeles…. (yourhautecouture.com)
- Video – Lana Del Rey Smiles At Photographers While Out Shopping (contactmusic.com)