Yahoo's article on Worst Beauty Blunders somewhat brought me to this site or app. While I sat next to my little one - both of us are being lazy bums- I browsed further and thought, hey, let's try this app, and see.
If you want something to cheer yourself up, then a makeover might just do it for ya. Without having to shed some cash, of course.
Fall Make Up Trend DIY Ombre Lips Sweetjellybean.com Found a great new app to give you make over inspiration before committing. I am excited to try this app out, the worst way to waste money is go full blast with a make over and decide it isn't the right style for you. Try it out and tell me what you think?
- New Blogger Tips & Tools: Free Photoshop Clones with GIMP2 & Pixlr ! (storybookapothecary.com)
- C©pyright Images Make Me Into One Worried Bean. (skingoodness.net)
- Calling all DIY bloggers... this post is for you. (sweetjellybean.wordpress.com)
- Turning your blog posts into beautiful Word Clouds (janetsnotebook.com)
- Check Out My New Header & Grab A Blog Button! (storybookapothecary.com)
- My DIY 101: Step-by-step to customize your blog header with Pixlr Express. (sweetjellybean.com)
- My DIY 101: Longer version to utilize Pixlr Express to customize your blog banner/header (sweetjellybean.wordpress.com)