I love accessories, especially arm candy bracelets.
There are so many inexpensive places to buy bracelets, but creating your own sets you apart from the rest and boost your style icon points closer to the top of fashionista list.
Originally posted on Inner•Whit:
$3,585 - jades24.com
Time to celebrate my birthday in Hollywood at MyStudio. Poppin bottles , fashion give- aways by Your Haute Couture, surprise guest, and so much more!
Come celebrate LIFE LOVE AND FASHION!
Special Thanks to:
TIME TO CELEBRATE AND SHOW YOURSELF OFF!
If you can’t make the party, stay tune to see if you won my swag bag give-away contest! -Lana Layne
Labor day has passed and fall fashion is here!
Time to update your wardrobe. My favorite way to update my wardrobe is picking a few celebrity inspirations . I take my favorite celebrity looks, such as this week style inspiration Nicole Richie and buy off label look-a-likes.
Nicole Richie has made her mark as a style inspiration over the years and I love how she always looks stylish and comfortable. The style look for less
Nicole Richie look’s amazing with one of Fall’s hottest trends, it didn’t take her long to switch over. Basic colors and a bit of edge with Fall’s Leather trend looks amazing on any one if done right. Add a pop of color with shoes or a clutch .
This look is bound to be a easy way to stay in trend with out going overboard.
- Long Sleeve Basic Neutral color shirt
- Leather or Faux Leather Skirt
- Pop Color Clutch
- Nude Heels
Finding the right look-a-like fashion pieces for less is easy.
- Always shop with an objective. Go in with the idea of the essential pieces to re-create your celebrity style inspiration’s look. ( If you don’t you will spend more dollars on things that you don’t need…defeats the purpose of savings.
- Have the picture on your phone or in hand to remind you
- Make sure the clothes fit correctly. Just because it ‘s cheap doesn’t mean it is ok to buy, trust me it will sit in your closet for the next 3 seasons.
- Be creative
So our summer has come to an end. Don’t let that discourage you, because Fall Fashion is here and is packed full of amazing trends! Keep a look out for your style inspiration and re-create their look like I just did from Nicole Richie’s latest red carpet look.
Remember enter each day to win my swag bag…only a few weeks left any one can win $200 + in Fashion Style worthy loot!
- Web Snob: Nicole Richie for Macy’s, Lady Gaga’s New Hairdo, and More! (stilettojungleblog.com)
- Just In: Nicole Richie for Impulse Only at Macy’s (whowhatwear.com)
- Nicole Richie – ‘emotional Dresser’ Nicole Richie (contactmusic.com)
- Nicole Richie: ‘Nicole’ Launch at Macy’s! (justjared.com)
- Nicole Richie Is Not A Regular Mom, She’s A Cool Mom (Proof: These Studded Booties) (shefinds.com)
- Celebrity Twitpics Of The Week: Alexa Chung, Nicole Richie, Karlie Kloss And More (graziadaily.co.uk)
- Nicole Richie: ‘Strongest Woman’ Joel Madden Has Ever Met! (justjared.com)
- 2012 Holiday Gift Guide: Shop For the Boho Girl, Like Nicole Richie (uk.eonline.com)
Pop Sugar TV Fab the online Style News Brings you this weeks Best Dressed Celebrities
Between red-carpet premieres and industry parties, celebrities brought out their style A-game this week. Accordingly, we’ve curated our list of the top five best-dressed stars, including effortless off-duty style courtesy of Diane Kruger, plus Jessica Biel‘s premiere-perfect attire. Watch today’s Fab Flash to see who made our list, and let us know below who you think had the best outfit! On Allison McNamara: J.Crew top, Madewell skirt.
Subscribe to them :
POP SUGAR FAB TV on Youtube
- See Which Stars Were Best Dressed This Week! (fabsugar.com)
- Download Our New PopSugar Mobile App Now With iOS 5 and Twitter! (fabsugar.com)
- Download Our New PopSugar Mobile App Now With iOS 5 and Twitter! (bellasugar.com)
Win Lana’s #fashion swag bag $200+ of #style worthy goodies http://ow.ly/i/Ry20 Enter each day to #win
Fall Make Up Trend DIY Ombre Lips
Sweetjellybean.com Found a great new app to give you make over inspiration before committing.
I am excited to try this app out, the worst way to waste money is go full blast with a make over and decide it isn’t the right style for you.
Try it out and tell me what you think?
- New Blogger Tips & Tools: Free Photoshop Clones with GIMP2 & Pixlr ! (storybookapothecary.com)
- C©pyright Images Make Me Into One Worried Bean. (skingoodness.net)
- Calling all DIY bloggers… this post is for you. (sweetjellybean.wordpress.com)
- Turning your blog posts into beautiful Word Clouds (janetsnotebook.com)
- Check Out My New Header & Grab A Blog Button! (storybookapothecary.com)
- My DIY 101: Step-by-step to customize your blog header with Pixlr Express. (sweetjellybean.com)
- My DIY 101: Longer version to utilize Pixlr Express to customize your blog banner/header (sweetjellybean.wordpress.com)
Originally posted on SweetJellyBean.com: Beauty, Blog Tweaks:
Yahoo’s article on Worst Beauty Blunders somewhat brought me to this site or app. While I sat next to my little one – both of us are being lazy bums- I browsed further and thought, hey, let’s try this app, and see.
If you want something to cheer yourself up, then a makeover might just do it for ya. Without having to shed some cash, of course. If you have a few minutes to spare, then get on this app! It’s actually quite fun!
Tip: Best pic to use is a close up pic or one that’s facing the camera, otherwise, you’ll have to fiddle more if the photo is angled a certain way.
Looking for a fun way to update your makeup for fall with out spending a buck?
Being a make up artist in the industry, I had to learn how to be creative and resourceful when I had limited products to work with.
Don’t limit yourself, try new ways to use your eyeshadow, lipsticks, blushes, etc to create new looks
Here is a quick How to tutorial in creating the perfect Ombre Lip
Products you will need:
- Various shades of Lipstick or your favorite one
- blushes or eyeshadows
- neutral lipliner
- A flat stiff eyeshadow blush or if you like a hands on approach your fingers.
- A bit of imagination
Step 1: Line your lips with a natural lipliner. This will give you a crisp clean lip and also keep your lipstick from moving.
Step 2: Use Your Favorite Lipstick or a Lipstick that you want to update that’s been sitting in your drawer and apply to your lips. Use a lip brush for more precision if you can.
Step 3: Choose a blush color or eyeshadow color that is in the same color family as the lipstick. Example if you are using a red lipstick choose a pink blush or eyeshadow. If you want more drama find a gold shimmer eyeshadow.
Step 4: Using the flat stiff eyeshadow or your index finger and pat the eyeshadow or blush right in the center of your pout. This will give your lips the ombre affect and also make your lips look fuller because of the color contrast.
Step 5: Rock your New Fall make up revamped ombre lips, and say
Thank you, I did it myself ….
Perfect DIY makeup trend to update your current makeup for fall! Time to get Creative and start mixing!
Follow Your Haute Couture on Pinterest for more DIY Beauty Makeup Fashion Inspiration
- Get The Most From Your Makeup: Concealer (bellasugar.com)
- 5 Wedding Makeup Tips Every Bride Should Know (bellasugar.com)
- Meet the YSL beauty expert (johnlewis.com)
- Styleblazer Beauty Must-Have: Madonna’s Official Red Lipstick For New Tour (Get Madge’s Hot Painted Pout!) (styleblazer.com)
- Select the Makeup Style and the Lipstick (healthlifestyleforever.com)
- Accentuating Beauty: Part 3 (joycannis.wordpress.com)
- How to Apply Makeup? (jhingblog.wordpress.com)
- Summer glittering (anjacajhen.blogspot.com)
You can easily update your wardrobe for the office with the latest Fall trends and still stay with in your budget. One of my previous jobs required me to stay “in trend.” At first I’ll admit, I took that requirement to the fullest extent. A few short hours and about 5 shopping bags deep, I realized I spent more on my wardrobe than I would actually make for the next month and a half.
That brief moment of shopping insanity lead me to re-think how to effectively update my wardrobe and still have money left over to survive. With practice, I learned that buying a few essential pieces was enough to update my wardrobe for work. With a bit of thought and creativity, I always felt like the “Top Dog” at work and felt great because I knew I had money to spare.
Here are a few Fall Trends that you’ll see gracing the office:
Pair a Scarf Print Blouse with Neutral Color Solid Tailored Pants for a Touch of Edge
Penny Loafers for Ultimate comfort for a long days work
Collar Necklaces to accent structure t-shirts and blouses
Color Accented Blazers
Peplum Belted Dresses
- Tailored Leather Skirts and Shorts
My favorite way to update my fall fashion for the the office, is to get creative. Don’t be afraid to mix and match what you already have in your closet with a few new essential pieces from fall fashion trends you find in magazines. Remember being fashionable is not representing every trend possible, don’t go on trend over kill. Classics with a few key in trend pieces is a sure fire way to fashion success. Don’t let the trends work you or your wallet. Tailor trends to fit your personal style and comfort.
Don’t Forget to Enter Lana Layne’s Swag Bag Give Away for $100+ of #styleworthy fashion Loot. Enter today!
We launched http://www.yourhautecouture.com new Pin Boards click here to follow to find style inspiration and deals!
- 10 Wardrobe Essentials – Street Style (astimegoesbuy.me)
- Trendspotting: The Penny Loafer Pump (fabsugar.com)
- Style Guide: Summer Work Attire (fabsugar.com)
- Seeing Spots (classicallychic.wordpress.com)
- The Five Must-Have Essentials For Your Summer Wardrobe [PHOTOS] (socialitelife.com)
- 11 Tops No Woman’s Wardrobe Should Be Without (fabsugar.com)
- Top 10 trends for SS12 (johnlewis.com)
- Work Style: Office Basics and How To Wear Them (blogher.com)
- Five Step Guide to Becoming a More Ethical Shopper (theurbn.com)
- FALL FOR LAYERS: Key Pieces To Transition Your Wardrobe from Summer to Autumn (madamenoire.com)